At Cougar Mountain Financial, we believe that cultivating sustainable minority-owned business and investor security can go hand-in-hand.
We offer risk-managed investments, the social impact of which can be measured.
Our Concession-Backed Securities™ offer investors fixed income style returns.
MEET OUR PRINCIPALS
Marques Warren, Chief Executive Officer
- 20 Years Multi-Unit Airport Concessions Management
- Airport Minority Advisory Council, Director Warren’s News & Gift, Inc.,
- Executive Management Committee for Seattle Air Ventures dba Hudson News
- Merrill Lynch Investment Banking Institute, TA
- University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Finance and Management
Jonathan Copley, Chief Financial Officer
- CFOCare, CEO and Founder
- Arthur Andersen Business Consulting, Founding Partner
- Arthur Andersen, Global Director Profit Improvement for Depository Institutions
- Arthur Andersen, Extensive Commercial Loan Review Experience
- CPA in the U.S. and qualified as a Chartered Accountant in the U.K.
- University of Manchester (UK), Management Sciences
OUR Board of Advisors
- Weyerhaeuser, Treasurer (Ret. 2017)
- University of California, Berkeley
- Substantial experience with asset-backed securities
- Tupl, Chief Operating Officer
- Georgetown University McDonough School of Business, Mentor
- Google, Head of Google Fiber Network Ops & Eng
- T-Mobile, VP of Network Engineering
- University of Minnesota
- Barings, Director
- BlackRock, Vice President – Alternative Fixed Income 2004 – 2014
- University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School